Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Party

 Whew! Yesterday was amazing... Tiring, but amazing! My baby had his 3rd Birthday party! A Jake and the Neverland Pirates themed party! My mom with her creative self made Devin his very own Jake costume! 

(which, now I worry that I wont be able to take off of him!) 

Our pirate themed bounce house :)






Jello "shot" sails! Such a fun & creative Idea! All the guests loved them! 

Devin and his bestfriend Johnny, These two are only a week apart in age, 
he also had a Pirate themed birthday party last weekend :)


 Are all of these MINE, momma? 

PRESENTS! PRESENTS! PRESENTS!

Opening up gifts with some of his very special friends!



Bounce house was a HUGE success! 


Burt Reynolds mustache.... nailed it! 
I picked these cool little mustaches up at the local Dollar Tree, $1 for 8! 

My amazing family 



1 comment:

  1. I truly admire this Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Party. All of these arrangements have made me so inspired to host a DIY party for my twin boys. They would love this theme. Instead of a house party I am interested in booking one of the rental spaces for parties in LA.

    ReplyDelete