Monday, March 25, 2013

Meet my Beautiful chaos!

Aloha! I've been very interested in blogging for quite some time now but for some reason I wasn't technically savvy  so here I am attempting this again, so the first thing I should have said was Welcome to my blog! I'm a mother to a perfect little boy and I'm married to the love of my life. We've had our struggles being recent high school grads when we found out we were pregnant! But unlike a lot of those who have had children young, We didn't see it as giving up our lives to have a baby, we focused on what we would gain from having one, Truth be told he is our biggest inspirations for our success in life. 

Now to introduce you to my lovely family 

This is my Handsome little cherub, Devin Robert.
Commonly referred to as Devin Diesel or Devin Destruction (for very obvious reasons) 
He's about to be 3 in April, and is the happiest and smartest little boy you'll ever meet! He loves to dance and sing and play with his Trains, Cars, Dragons, & anything pirate related! 
He has such a beautiful soul, and  Astonishing imagination that I'm truly amazed with everyday. 

And then onto my Wonderful Husband, Carlos. 
We've been together for 6 years and got married on 05-19-2011.
I'm sure you'll hear lots and lots about this guy! He's truly my best friend, and always keeps me laughing, I dont think theres ever a time that we are together that I'm not smiling! He's a great provider and works so hard to take care of our family! He is a sports Fanatic, and his dream is to coach College basketball & ultimately wants to coach in the NBA! I know those are huge dreams, but I believe in him 100% 
and I know his love for the game will be the reason his dreams will come true!


Anyways there's so much more to my beautiful chaos called life, would love it if you Follow along, If not thanks for stopping by & reading! Have a blessed day!

Peace & Love
Shauna
xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment