Monday, May 13, 2013

"For better or worse, but never for granted"

"For better or worse, but never for granted"

Thinking about it today, things between my husband and I haven't always been sunshine and rainbows, we've been through things that could have and should have torn us apart. We both did a lot of praying, Asking God to bring us through this & have strength. God Spoke to us and reminded us of Why we're supposed to be together, That it wasn't by chance, But that God Called us to be together. We are happier now than we ever have been, and we continue to grow in love every day. Of course, All relationships go through Hell but REAL relationships, Get through it Hand & Hand 

We'll be together 7 years this January 
and in 6 days we'll be celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss.

So excuse me while I reminisce.

our first picture together


"You can drive at 16, go to war at 18, drink at 21, and retire at 65. 
So who can say what age you have to be to find your true love?"


























....Not too many pics of our wedding, 
I'll be posting those in my anniversary blog :)














No comments:

Post a Comment