Friday, May 24, 2013

May fitness Challenge UPDATE


So here's an update on my May fitness Challenge
 and how I'm doing with the goals I set for myself!

1. No more Soda - Okay totally easier said than done! With that being said I have only had 3 sodas all month, And they were Coke Zero or Sprite, Which is a pretty Big deal since I used to have a soda a day.

2. Drink a gallon of water a day - This is a work in progress! I literally have teeniest tiniest bladder (yay for TMI) so Constantly drinking = me constantly in the bathroom. So whether or not I'm able to drink a whole 128 ounces - I've at least increased my water intake by like 99.9%

3. Do Pilates everyday & 4. Gym 3-4x a week
AGAIN, Totally easier said than done! 
To be honest here, Pilates happens about 4x a week, and gym...That's happening about 2 times a week! I do walk daily, and now that it's warm, we plan to start using our pool :)

5. Drop 10 Pounds! 
Not exactly 10lbs, but I've lost 6lbs and a total of 7inches!



Like I said, this is a work in progress and I'm very proud of myself! 
I will continue with these goals during my June fitness Challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment