Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's day is such a special day. Sadly my husband had to work,
so it was just Devin and I for the majority of the day.
 Which was just fine, because I love mommy/Devin days. 

↑ My husband is the sweetest ↑

Devin decided to wake up extra early today, and was up by 7am, so in turn, he was cranky, and was especially indecisive about what he wanted for breakfast. After pondering, he said that he wanted cupcakes, and all I had to offer him was a wide selection of eggs and sausage, oatmeal, or cereal but he wanted Cupcakes, but after complaining he settled for Cheerios. 

Typical morning with a 3 year old right? lol

We visited grandma and grandpa for lunch, and that was when Devin SURPRISED me with a dozen red roses (with a little help from grandpa.)
--Thanks Daddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment