Saturday, May 4, 2013

May fitness challenge

Confession time! In all honesty, I've struggled with getting back on track for almost 8 months now. I had a lot of set backs that ultimately, I gained back nearly all that I lost (65 lbs) and wondered if I was just destined to be fat and struggle with my weight the rest of my life. I've now come to the conclusion that yes,
 I may struggle with this for the rest of my life but I'm willing to FIGHT! 
Obesity will NOT be my destiny! 

Back on track 20 days now. Going STRONG! When I stopped making excuses
 - I don't have time, it's too much money, I am too busy, I'm too tired after work - 
and started facing the truth and focusing on my health, 
that's when the results started. ♥ 


So from now on,  I'm making it my personal challenge to take it month by month, 
setting small goals for myself to not just loose weight but to truly focus on changing my overall lifestyle in hopes that I can finally do it this time!
 --- Not just hope. I WILL do it this time!


So here's my May Goals :)
Wish me luck! 

So far in the past 6 days, I'm down 5lbs! (so yay me!) 






No comments:

Post a Comment